Friday, January 23, 2009

The Inaugural Outfit

It seems like all the tabloids could ponder for a while was what Michelle Obama was going to wear to the Inaugural Ball. I'm not sure I actually cared, just as long as the Inauguration happened. But apparently, her outfit of choice wasn't the only one people were curious about.



While at Wonderscope on Monday, this woman (we've never met before) asked us if Bailey was dressed up and ready for the Inauguration in her red, white, and blue. (I was shocked she brought it up, since some people still don't want to acknowledge the dawn of a new era. I'm also not sure I could just ask a total stranger about such a topic in fear of offending them.)

I answered her, "no, but we have one in mind."

And I did, until later when I remembered it was pajama week at preschool.



Well, that works too. (As for the outfit I had planned, the world may never know...)

No comments: