Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She wants you to know she's not crazy














Bailey's teacher Ms. Amanda wants to make sure the dear readers of my blog know that she's not crazy. Now why does she want to stress this to you dear readers? Because she is convinced she's a victim of many photographs that depict her wild and crazy side. Perhaps there is a good reason for such paranoia, because well, pictures do speak a thousand words. She was curious how many readers I have, and I have assured her, I know exactly how many people read my blog and exactly who (I have my ways) and that everyone who reads this blog knows me and to trust me, she's no worse than I am. (I'm sure you're all nodding right about now.)



As for her wacky ways in these photographs, she's no Wack Job, really; it was Wacky Wednesday and the kids were to dress as wacky as they pleased. Bailey chose her own wacky demeanor which suited her perfectly.

She even directed me how to style her hair appropriately for the day. Yeah, it was absolutely wacky.












No comments: