Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Because we love our planet; We must be doing something right

You may fancy me a nut (because well, I am), but this Earth Day we'd like you to consider some changes to your lifestyle or perhaps, just additional measures. And who better to explain those to you than my four year old redhead?

"You can't throw that plastic away. It's recyclable. It really, really is."

"I turned the light off because I don't want to waste electricity. Wasting electricity is bad, isn't it?"

"You're not supposed to throw trash on the ground and if you see trash on the ground, you have to pick it up because it's not supposed to be there."

"Clean up all the garbages off the Earth."

"If you're not using the rooms, then you just have to turn the lights off."

"Even if you open the door and then not using it you have to close it so air doesn't get out."

"You have to do stuff that is right."

Yeah, I'm sure she didn't leave anything out.


No comments: