Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Little Bit of Pee Dust

Today (well, technically yesterday) was just the day for super blog entries.  I should've known it would be when the second we got into the car, ready to go to preschool, she checked under her dress and proudly said she had underwear on.  It was just that kind of day, obviously.  I literally took a couple of the notes whilst driving.  And one of the moments that made it such a blog-worthy day is when we were using the bathroom at Culver's.  We had eaten some custard and then was using the facilities and Bailey always potties alone.  She refuses to have an audience.  But after she goes, I then come inside to help her pull things up or get situated or whatever and she announced she still had to flush.  In the toilet was urine and then what looked like remnants of green poo.  I know that's a bit too much of a visual for you fine folks, but I'll make it up to you someday.  Anyway, so Bailey casually goes to flush it and tells me, "it's pee dust." 

I wonder if it's anything like what fairies sprinkle...

No comments: