Friday, May 9, 2008

Fresh from the Hospital

Bailey's playing with a pink platypus right now in her doll stroller that really seems to be more for her stuffed animals.  She showed me her pink platypus and told me, "I just got her from the store, I mean the hospital.  The doctor squeezed all of the juice out of her, the pink juice.  That's what he did.  And then he gave her some pink medicine because babies just loooove their medicine."

 

And as for the juicing you would've had to have been around last summer when Bailey became obsessed with my friend's pregnancy and the idea that she too was once in my tummy.  (Which I know I've never typed about before, but that has been due to my own self control over the matter.  I've always been far too busy laughing hysterically to get to a keyboard.) We then got out all of her baby pictures, including the ones in utero and from the hospital.  There is this picture when she was fresh out of my stomach and on the scale, and next to the scale is a bunch of wires and cords and she interpreted that into the juicing mechanism.  I have always been too busy holding back laughter to ever correct her since. 

No comments: