Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Going Commando

It was a school morning.  Wednesdays usually are.  Bailey got herself ready and I was buckling her in her car seat and she looks up at me with this awkward expression on her face, had my eyes follow hers down and adds an "oops."  Something was missing.  Underwear were missing.  She says to me, "that just doesn't feel right."

 

Never fear.  Mommy had an extra pair (actually three extra pairs) in the always-be-prepared-bag that stays rightly-so in the car.  With one swift move, underwear were on and away we went.

 

She did let me know however that Jackson at school doesn't wear underwear.  I don't know if I believe it and I did let her know we won't be talking about that anymore, to which she responded, "all right."  Some things I just don't want to know either way, and perhaps in the future, we'll be doing "spot checks."

No comments: