Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fudge's Brain

Last Friday, Bailey was supposed to pick up her toys in the living room, and when she didn't, she was banished to her room for a short while.  Fudge ended up going in there too, and I walked by her bedroom and overheard a very interesting conversation.  Bailey was on her bed with Fudge and pointing to an index card and telling Fudge in a very teacher-like way, "This is your brain, Fudge."  I couldn't hear the rest of her explanation, but please know it happened.  And as soon as Bailey realized I was watching, she then suddenly lost her voice and her teaching position.  I have an amazing effect on people.

 

 

 

Then Tuesday, Bailey wanted to make sure I knew Daddy had left a note for me.  On it was that I needed to call the doctor.  I had asked him to leave the note so I would make sure it was one of the first things I did on Tuesday morning.  Bailey was excited that he'd left a note and really, really wanted to know what vital information was on it.  And as intrigued as she was by the message, the note was on the back of her special index card.  Much to her horror, she discovered it and exclaimed with a huge gasp, "Daddy wrote all over Fudge's brain!!"

 

 

I wonder what kind of notes Van Gogh's parents left on the backs of his masterpieces.

No comments: