Thursday, May 15, 2008

Get some clothes on, Mister

We were driving to Lawrence today and as we drove into town, I hear from the back seat, "Hey!  That guy needs to put some clothes on."  I had to look back to see what she was seeing.  I was a little fearful since we were after all in Lawrence and who knows what she might be viewing in such a liberated community.  I'm only sort of kidding.

So I glance back and there's this man on a bicycle with no shirt and only a pair of shorts, just bicycling away.  Bailey repeats, "That guy doesn't have any clothes on."  I agree with her about his missing shirt and she added, "and shoes."  Apparently, he was missing shoes as well, but I can't confirm that.  I didn't see that much of him.  I do find it funny though that Bailey is so used to everybody wearing a full outfit that she didn't know what to think about a guy without a shirt.  She seemed concerned.  Perhaps with good reason?

 

I hope he was at least wearing sunscreen.

No comments: