Friday, June 27, 2008

Served Her Right

The pep in her step on Wednesday morning wore me out, but most importantly, it ended up wearing her out.  I get out of the car and get to Bailey's car door to open it and realize she's falling asleep.  She quickly opened her eyes and denied every bit of it and said, "my eyes are just open now."  I was curious how this was going to go and it ended up going fine.

But by 1:30, she was fast asleep, crashed on the couch, and stayed that way for a good couple of hours, if not longer.  She's never been much of a napper, so I hardly knew what to do with myself.  Laundry seemed to be on the list though, as well as miscellaneous birthday party details.

The only issue I had was then making sure Fudge didn't wake her up, and trust me, she tried a few times.  And I've learned something, if I want Bailey to take a nap, I just need to encourage her to wake up at 5am more often.  Wait...yeah, no thanks.

 

 

 

No comments: