Saturday, January 7, 2006

Real Love

So, most people who know me know all about my infatuation with Gymboree clothing.  It's pretty sick, honestly.  I need a support group.  But hey, at least I have a wonderfully dressed child in the most stylish of styles.

My latest conquest has been items from their line from last year, "Tiger Love."  I didn't want the stuff then, well I did, but for this year.  Of course, I had no idea what size she'd be, especially in pants, so I waited.  This stuff rocks because it says, "grrr" on it, and if it didn't, I probably wouldn't want it so badly.  But that "grrr" just makes me giddy.

And they have matching kitty ears in a head band so what's not to love?

Anyhow, just a few moments ago, I found a pair of the jeans I've been yearning for and bought them on Ebay, just like that.  I just love that "buy it now" feature.  More people should offer it.  Definitely.  Now I just need some of the other pieces...

Obsessed.  Yep, I really am.

No comments: