Friday, January 6, 2006

Frogs and floaties, under the table

Bailey's had a really rough morning.  I'm not sure if something is wrong with her health or if she's been possessed, but this morning has been a tough one, complete with massive temper tantrums, thrown food and shouting matches (with herself).

So we went to take a bath, and there's this funny thing she does in the bath tub lately where she gets on her stomach and moves her legs around.  She seriously looks like a frog!  And I know you're like, "huh?" so I have proof (and please excuse the bare bum).  Check out the pictures over there.  Who am I kidding?  You probably did that first...that is, if there is anybody out there.

As for floaties, she snuck her biter biscuit into the bath and that was fun.  She wasn't eating it anymore, it was just floating around looking mighty curious.  Forgive me, I didn't take any photos of it and it's now nestled snug in the trash can ready to give some mutant turtles in the sewers a scrumptious snack.

I thought a bath would cheer her up and I think it did, temporarily.  She continued to act like a demon.

Then, all of a sudden, she started laughing and squealing and playing under the table with her new biter biscuit.  And then just like magic, everything was quiet and she was out, with the biter biscuit tightly in her fist.

 

Those funny kids.  What will they think up next?

No comments: