Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thinking Green

I wanted to do for something for Bailey's class for St. Patrick's Day, even though it's not until next week, and well, next week is spring break. Now, I kept forgetting exactly what I wanted to do for her class. It seems I kept having plans that would later leave my fragile mind. I usually have a fantastic memory, but you have to understand, I get tons of brilliant ideas and revelations. It'd be hard to contain them all.

I recalled yet again that I wanted to make something for Bailey's class and didn't want to get to the store. In the past for such a holiday, I've made a variety of things for Rob's old office. Green cheesecake, shamrocks out of M&Ms on cupcakes, shamrock cookies. You name it, there's a chance I've made it. I brainstormed for about two seconds and decided with the help of green food coloring, I'd whip up some green cake batter, make some cupcakes and ice them. Then I recalled making a shamrock with sprinkles a time or two, and so I planned to do that as well. Of course, once I was in the middle of baking, I finally remembered what I'd plan to make all along. Eh, at this point, it really doesn't matter...does it?







No comments: