Monday, March 16, 2009

A Comparison of Children

My neighbor Christy took a moment this afternoon to point out the differences between our two four year olds. The comparison was easy to do with an old ADT security sign, the kind placed in yards to announce that you have their loyal service and are armed and dangerous with a security system quick to beep and scream at you or any dark shadows in the middle of the night.

Quinton uses the sign by holding the post and keeping the sign flat and makes imaginary pizzas in their yard. Christy spotted Bailey marching proudly in their yard chanting a proclamation sounding like, "No Fuss, No Fuss."

I swear, I have never taken her protesting, and even more unbelievable to you, I'm sure, I've NEVER gone protesting. Honest. But regardless, she's obviously my child.

No comments: