Thursday, March 26, 2009

T-Party

Last weekend, I had this idea hit me like a ton of bricks (but not nearly as painful) that a tea party would be a wonderful event for Bailey's preschool. So, this newfound enlightment forced me to e-mail one of her teachers with the suggestion. Have I ever mentioned just how lucky I feel that they don't seem to hate me for my intrusions? I really am hoping they're not just being nice.

Anyhow, when Bailey found out about this tea party, she was beyond thrilled, as she has hosted many tea parties in our home. (We're mentally European, you know.) She had her own attire picked out for such an occasion and couldn't wait for the big day. I supplied two types of tea, punch, sugar cubes, lemon, some glittery-looking cookies I found at the Retail Giant, and chocolate chip scones, and tableware items. (Keep in mind that I live vicariously through Bailey's teachers.) Other parents also sent along little finger foods for the big party. I dropped off the camera and asked the teachers if they wouldn't mind taking some random shots for me and wow, was I surprised when I went through my photos and discovered some of these. Photographers after my very own heart!!! (They put me to shame, I'm afraid.) I couldn't be more pleased by what I discovered. Enjoy, just as I did.


























No comments: