Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's rarely that bad

Although Harry Potter's birthday started off rather flat and even though I never did get my hair cut, the day ended up finding some salvation, mostly in my attitude.  And just when I was going to let my stress load get the better of me, I ended up putting my to-do list down long enough to actually celebrate my own birthday(which isn't like me at all).  Daddy and Bailey had decided that even though we did it two weeks prior for Bailey's birthday the Great Wolf Lodge was an excellent place to go for such a celebration.  I was hesitant, after all I had a lot to do for the weekend's reunion, but I knew this was my only chance to have my 29th birthday and Daddy and Bailey were trying.

So even though my birthday holds a rather sad record for rarely being worth mentioning, it ended up being a good day and I had my favorite food from the Cheesecake Factory.  Chicken Madeira and cheesecake make everything better (as well as a more positive outlook).  And I'll get my haircut scheduled again...someday.  I'm just glad I'm not working on anymore parties for a very long time. 

 

If ever.

 

No comments: