Sunday, July 2, 2006

Belated Entries

I've been busy, but I owe any potential readers these following anecdotes:

 

On Wednesday, my little creature was playing outside in the water and then started pouring water from her bucket onto the ground and then stomping in it.  Of course, by this time it was quite muddy.  She had her fingers in it having a fabulous time, then suddenly, without warning, she went into hysterics about mud being on her fingers telling me the mud was sticky.  We had to immediately wash it off and I told her as nicely as possible, but still being blunt that it was indeed HER fault.

 

On Thursday, she kept talking about Grandpa.  She talks about Grandpa constantly and she saw the screensaver on the computer that just randomly shows pictures and one of them happened to be of her Grandpa.  She asked "where did the Grandpa go?" and really was upset that his picture did not return.  So, I had this bright idea of printing a picture of Grandpa and giving it to her.  She carried this piece of paper around for a long time and during part of this experience, I caught her with her paper, dropping it then  saying, "where did that Grandpa go?," picking it up, and saying, "there he is!"

 

On Saturday night, we were making cupcakes and Bailey saw the muffin tins and without any instructions, took each muffin cup and put them in the pan in their designated spot. 

 

I feel like I've missed some important entries.  I'll think about them and get back to you.  Hopefully.

No comments: