Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mmmm...eyeballs



So, what do you eat when the hotel you're staying at is directly on the beach in Daytona, Florida? Eyeballs. I know, you're just salivating at the thought. And not only did we feast on this rare delicacy, we found it for 90% off. Not worth it? You can argue that with Bailey. And if you're curious how to prepare them, I'll share that information as well. I know, I know. I do what I can.













First, you must break the pieces of chocolate up and place them into the small, included bowl.

Then, you need to measure out 1/8 cup of milk, and in case your condo has the most defective measuring cup known to man, that goes as low as 1/2 a cup, improvise. You may be wrong, but hey, you may be right. Just ask Billy Joel.


Then, if you're feeling really, really lucky, pour it in.

Stir it, stir it, stir it. Then, zap it for a bit in the microwave.

You'll probably want your delicacies waiting.



Now you can enjoy.



I know Bailey did.



No comments: