Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentines

Ever since I started my part-time job in mid-September, my spare time has been diminshed greatly into a big fat zero.  Mommy does not have evenings nor weekends.  She does have socialization, something that at times is a worthy trade, and other times, not.  holiday cards and e-mails have been put on the backburner, at times becoming non-extent, in case you hadn't noticed.

Without realizing it, I didn't take any photos at all on Valentine's Day, even with Bailey dressed the part.  We were supposed to go out that day, but Bailey chose otherwise.  Also, her real V-day present is on back order, so she received a balloon, a cupcake (which came with a Valentine's day duck), and a potty-training DVD all in a pretty bag.  Okay, so the balloon was tied to it.  The DVD was hardly a gift, but I felt like it was a subtle hint.  Ha.  I also have some heart bracelets that I keep forgetting to give her. 

 

Bailey's been busy working on her valentines, so be patient.  I'm sure you'll get them by next year....along with the Christmas thank-you cards. Ha.

No comments: