Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Stork has been to our house

No, no, no.  You know better.  Bailey has been playing with her Little People zoo set lately.  It has suddenly become one of her favorite toys.  I think finding it under the bed really helped its cause.  Anyhow, what she has started to do is place each animal in this little tiny bronze pumpkin decoration we had out during Halloween (and it's still out because she loved it so).  After placing an animal in the pumpkin, she will bring it to us ever so carefully and say "look it's a baby ____, it's SO cute."  Sometimes there is an "awww" in there too.  It's darling to witness and she has us play along and asks us to pet it.  She'll also play a guessing game and see if we can identify each species.  Once I get it right she will say, "nice try mother."  Yes, she calls me Mother.  Ask me how crazy I am about that, okay?

No comments: