Thursday, February 8, 2007

Another Wondrous Day

We sure do have fun at that Wonderscope.  Tuesday was such a lovely day and spending it at Wonderscope was just fine by Bailey.  In fact, she didn't want to leave.  She threw the ultimate fit when it was time to go, and when I say time to go, I mean they were shutting the place down.  She fought so hard as I tried to place her in her car seat.  I even lost a chunk of hair, no thanks to her fierce fist.  But inside Wonderscope was where the good memories lie.  Bailey shopped for vegetables and fruits just for me, I sold her more oatmeal than even a third world country could eat, she decorated pizza galore, dirtied a diaper, danced over little children, glued hearts together, mended the ails of sick babies with the medicine of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and stole Mommy's shoe.  A day there is never wasted time.

No comments: