Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another comfy location.

This month, Bailey's gone through another phase of interesting napping locations.  Of course, I can't complain, because at least she's taken some naps, which unfortunately, isn't consistent.  Right now, she's found yet another warm and soft spot to sleep and the big surprise is that it's her bed, but ssssh, don't tell her.

 

She was in her room playing in her bed for a REALLY long time, putting her stuffed animals in bed and rearranging them a million different ways as though she was redecorating.  I asked myself how much longer I thought she'd be there, since she had been there for such a long time, then I wondered if she'd end up napping there, mostly as a joke to myself.  Then before I knew it, her eyes were closed, loud snoring coming from her little body, and her body was wrapped in furry critters.

 

And now here I am with a little free time, dishes loaded, laundry being washed and dried, toys to put away, and I'm taking what precious time I have to update Bailey fans alike with another adorable anecdote.

 

In case no one noticed, I've been posting more articles on Bailey's page, the most recent one being on Monday.  I have many more on my list, and I'm ever-so-slowly getting to them.  Also, if you're wondering what would be perfect for the little darling's birthday, and are stumped, I'll be posting an article about that very soon, since in 49 days (!), she'll be TWO!  It's unbelievable isn't it?

No comments: