Saturday, April 5, 2008

So Sad

We were on our way home and to explain just how important it was to get there in a quick fashion (as in no other stops anywhere else), I simply told Bailey we had to get there because Fudge was sad.  She pondered this and asked a couple questions like, "when people get sad, do they cry?"  She answered for me.  I asked her if she ever gets really sad and according to her, boy, she gets really sad.

 

"Yeah like when I get sad when Spongebob and Gary are supposed to come over and play but they don't.  That makes me really sad and I cry because I miss them."

 

She went into extremely rich details concerning this, but I was far too busy dry heaving over the fact that Spongebob Squarepants has made it into yet another discussion with my child.  Sigh.

No comments: