Friday, April 11, 2008

Proof in Pictures: Day II

The first batch hardly proves just how much fun we had.  Bailey was pretty happy though to see Grandpa and Grandma after a month and a half of being apart.  These photos prove just what incredible adventures were in store for us in Disney World.  WARNING: Do not view this if you want your next visit to Disney World to be a surprise.  Trust me, after you see these photos, you'll probably feel like you've been there with us.

 

 

...Maybe someday I'll post the rest of our pictures from LAST YEAR's Florida trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos , I love them . You rock and it looks like you had fun . I also loved the belle and beast pics you took . And my kids liked the pirates ride too . and Did I tell you we GOT STUCK on a small word , no joke . That song is only cute for so long HA . Thanks for posting these photos hun .