Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I had a good laugh...

I'll admit, this may only be funny to me as so many things in life are, but I was buying something online (in fact, I'm still in the check out process as I type) and one of the steps in the check out process is: 

 

Please enter the birthdate and gender of the children you shop for most often

 

Now, you may be reading this asking yourself and the skies above, "why is that so funny?",  "Has she lost her mind?", and/or  "I still do not get her sense of humor and lack thereof," but I will answer "not at all." 

Read it again.

 

"The children you shop for most often."  As in, you don't shop for the rest of your offspring.  As in, picking favorites.  As in, you only buy for one or two and not all of the above.  Okay, well I found it funny.  So while you argue favorites and hand-me-downs and such, I'll continue laughing.

 

And for those who laughed with me, thanks for your avid support.

No comments: