Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Notes to Self

Sometimes, I don't have all the time I require to be able to share the things I find of the utmost importance.  I know that must be so surprising to any of you reading this.  Does anyone have the time?  The idea of allowing time to get away from me always puts me into anxiety-attack mode.  I also despise time slipping past me, so I take lots and lots of notes on any piece of paper I can find (I'm sure the cable people LOVE reading my notes too).  At times, I think these little pieces of paper are what gets me through life.  They're constant presents too, as I re-discover a lost piece every now and then.  The task then, as I discover these things, or think of them all of a sudden, is to then make the time to share them with someone else, which occasionally is a challenge, but I do love a good challenge.  So, while I may have an incredible memory that baffles my dear husband constantly, it's not perfect, and I do rely on notes too.  With all this typed, more blog entries are coming, and the milestones on Bailey's website are updated for this month.

No comments: