Thursday, January 18, 2007

Conversations from the Tea Room

My Bailey is just loving her kitchen.  Along with her kitchen, she is getting much use out of her chair and table set.  For the last three days, a chair has been occupied by our doll, Molly (from the Big Comfy Couch fame, yet a show long since over).  During Bailey and Molly's first sit-down tea, I heard Bailey exclaim, "oh no! There's a spider in your hair.  I'll get it.  See, it's gone now."  Of course, I jumped about three feet and asked about it,  Bailey telling me "that's so silly.  hahahahahaha."  I never did find out if there really was a spider, or if she was teasing, or pretending or what, but she kind of gave me this look that stated, "do you mind, we're trying to drink tea here."

When Bailey makes tea, it has to have two wafers and two chocolate pieces inside the tea pot.  Today, she only could drink tea if she was wearing a Russian hat paired with a purple feather boa.  Molly does not share in Bailey's fashion sense and she prefers cupcakes over cookies.  Bailey's tastes in desserts vary with her mood.

I'm sure I'll have more conversations to share later, but when Bailey was looking for something in her kitchen the other day, she said, "now where did Daddy put that...."

Oh, well, I must go now.  Apparently it's my turn for tea.  Bailey told me so.

No comments: