Monday, September 29, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good...

I've been a *bit* behind on things (BIG surprise) and so I decided maybe it's due time to share photos from the 2008 family reunion held the weekend in August.  In my defense, I did spend hours on a slide show I made of all the photos back in early August, but neither our actual Family site, nor Bailey's blog site would allow it to be viewed.  It was a wasted effort on my part and it kind of killed my motivation.  And the only reason I did so is because on the family site it takes FOREVER to upload photos and there is a limit on how much I can upload per month.  (Not like Bailey's website at all, except sadly, I haven't updated her site in ages.)

 

So, excuses aside, here is a massive collection of photos from the family reunion.  Please keep in mind most of these photos are unedited, so they haven't reached their fullest potential by any means.  I also realize that many of you have no idea who these people are, and that's okay.  You don't have to look.

No comments: