Thursday, August 24, 2006

Absent, but not as in absent-minded, although that too

I typed up a fabulous entry on Tuesday, but my "blog" must not have liked it, since it spit it back up and it vanished forever.  Being stubborn, I chose that as a time to step away from the computer.  It was better than beating it.

Bailey and I have been having more structured lessons.  She also hasn't been napping, so instead uses what free time I could have had, in order to demolish every square inch of house we have (which feels like more than it is, when I'm cleaning up mess AFTER mess) while I am cleaning up her prior mess.  It's good exercise though, so I should thank her.

She's becoming more and more of a character (just when I didn't think that was possible).  She does little flips throughout the house, dances jigs constantly, and skips.  She's all about the skipping.  I have so many things to share about her, and maybe, just maybe, I'll eventually get to that, but tonight is not that moment, at least not yet.

Until that moment comes...

No comments: