Thursday, November 10, 2005

Starting Out.

      Blogs seem to be "the thing."  How silly.  I've been making fun of everyone who does these things calling them conformists, yet at the same time, I always think about how much fun it'd be to be able to note all these fun things Bailey does almost each and every day.  I write articles on her website, but it's not the same.  I don't want 365,656,546 articles on there.  I don't think anyone reads them anyhow.  Okay, so two people do.  Woohoo.

      If you don't know who Bailey is, you need to learn.  She's only the prettiest, smartest almost-16-months-old little girl that I know.  Okay, so maybe I don't know a lot of almost-16-months-old-little girls, but even if I did, she's still prettier and smarter than all of them.  Hands down, or hands up.  It doesn't matter.  The fact is: she's prettier and smarter than all of them.  Of course, I AM a bit partial.  Just a bit.  But the fact remains, she's the best.

     If you haven't seen Bailey, you'll wish you had.  And so here she is:

 

See.  I told you.  The prettiest.  AND she's a redhead, so that makes her a trillion times even more spectacular. 

No comments: