Saturday, December 26, 2009

We quite possibly have a swordfighter on our hands

Right now, as I type before bedtime, my precious Redhead is finishing up sword fighting on our new Sports Resort game on our Wii. And she's quite good at it and has been since she first tried it yesterday afternoon. She's currently undefeated and still as fearless as always.


I'm constantly amazed by her vigor for such things and her fearless nature. The moment she tried it yesterday, she went at it in a fit of giggles, jumping up and down and defeating her opponent within seconds, at a much faster pace than her father had. And she did it again and again, almost the same speed each and every time.


Just another reason we shouldn't have swords at her next birthday. I'm not going to be happy if I have to be on blood splatter/bio hazard clean-up duty. No, not happy at all.

No comments: