Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh Barnacles!













"Oh Barnacles!" is yet another lovely quote we've managed to learn from Dear 'Ol Spongebob Squarepants, my longtime nemesis and never-has-been-friend. But this particular quote came in handy today as I discovered this living, breathing (albeit creepy) creature on the balcony of our vacation condo. Now if you're rather curious how it made it to our seventh floor, it's because he hitched a ride on this fantastic coral that I found while shell-seeking on the beach the night before. And when I realized something was alive, the genius that I am put it out on my balcony because I didn't want to smell it later. (I honestly figured it was close to death, so I didn't think it'd be worth a trip back out to the ocean to save.) Well, here it is, twelve hours later and STILL alive, so that earned him a one way ticket back into the ocean water and a feature on my blog. What a lucky little barnacle he is!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory