Friday, February 8, 2008

The Chopstick Fight and a bit of Honesty

I went to pick up my adorable little child from preschool yesterday.  She was dressed in her Asian wear and having a Chinese New Year party with her class, just as the two of us had planned.  I enter the room to witness another boy child and her using the chopsticks as a double set of swords.  They were the only two children doing such an act.  It doesn't surprise me that Bailey would engage in battle.  Luckily, no eyes were poked out during the process.

 

And as I was sitting down today trying to remember everything I wanted to type about, Bailey and I had another random conversation.  This time it was about zombies and I asked her if she liked them.  She said, "No, because they're not cute.  They're scary and bloody and are for Halloween."  And here I thought that's what she liked best.

No comments: