Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Ploy Failed

Bailey was completely uninterested in leaving the bath tub.  This is after screaming for seven minutes that she didn't want a bath, after convincing me prior to this that she needed a bath something fierce.  Then, after screaming in the tub, she then screamed for approximately another seven minutes that she wanted the water turned back on NOW.  Then, once she calmed down, when she did get more water, she then stayed in for another ten minutes and refused to get out.  During this, I think somewhere during the time she needed the water turned back on, or maybe when I wanted her out (who knows), I told her that her throat would feel better with a popsicle.  This was after I explained to her that all her screaming would only make her feel worse.  But about that popsicle?  She told me, "I don't want a popsicle.  That would make me SO sick."

 

Well, she is the doctor.

 

Of course, after she finally decided to depart the waters, she announced that "maybe a popsicle would make my throat feel better."

 

Oh what a fickle doctor indeed.

No comments: