Friday, December 30, 2005

Our little baker

Last night, I made some cookies for Rob's office for the holiday and I let Bailey help me.  She LOVES to help, and believe it or not, sometimes, she actually succeeds.  I let her help put in the flour into the cookie dough.  Tablespoon by tablespoon, the child poured it in.  She was having such a grand time. 

 

Well, today, we realized we didn't save enough cookies for ourselves (only one) so Bailey thought we should make some more and she was right!  Bailey helped pour in the flour and then all of a sudden, she thought a 1/2 tsp scoop would work better.  Wow, now that took a while.  After all of this baking, I'm thinking Bailey needs her own apron.  YAY FOR EBAY!

 

Also note: Hide the chocolate chips from any toddlers named Bailey.  They think they should get to eat them all.

No comments: