Saturday, January 12, 2008

And he wonders about me...

Daddy told Mommy tonight that Bailey and he watched a show on Comedy Central that was totally something Mommy's warped sense of humor would relate to.  This guy sings incredibly funny songs and that Bailey really, really enjoyed them.  So, Mommy went and looked up Stephen Lynch and yeah, she was incredibly shocked that she wasn't familiar with a lot of his work.  A couple things sounded vaguely familiar, but listening to some of his comical songs, she knew she loved him.  He's awesome.  However, I think I'm slightly disturbed that Bailey shares my bad sense of humor.  And if you listened to his work, you'd probably be glaring at Daddy for letting Bailey listen to it, because trust me, Mommy was glaring.  But it's inevitable.  She is going to turn out as warped as we are.  It's only a matter of time.

No comments: