Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Laundry Making Me See Red

Dear Pretentiously Astute Advice Columnist,
 
 
I woke up very exhausted this morning with little energy, but with the knowledge that I needed to throw a load of laundry into the washer.  First I had to empty the dryer so I could put the clothing from the washer into it so I could then put a new load into the washer. Imagine my surprise to discover red on an article of clothing and a melted red crayon in the dryer's drum.  Then picture my horror that every single article of my daughter's clothing had red splotches everywhere.  Beautiful summer clothing, brand new fall clothing, everything is ruined.  What do I do?  Is there a cure, doctor?  Or is it a terminal condition?
 
 
Any advice you have will be immediately considered as opposed to my usual approach in turning my ears.
 
 
Sincerely Yours,
 
Exasperated Mom seeing Red in the Midwest

No comments: