Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Christmas List?

I know a few of you may have had funny glances when looking at Bailey's wish list on her website.  I had fun creating it.  As for an actual Christmas list article, I still never made it to that, obviously.  I'll try to write up something today, mostly for fun, since the shopping season is almost over.  It never really mattered anyway, because that child loves anything, and I do mean anything.

The one thing I can tel you she really loves-- shoes.  She's definitely a female.  She loves shoes, shoes, shoes.  She's in a size 6 or 6.5, so size 7s are what we're buying.

Please continue to be patient with me as I finally update B's site for the holidays.  It's been a long time coming, but I've faked it well.  I also have lots more pictures to share, as well as here.

No comments: